4 Büyük Avantaj ile
Toplu Mail Gönderme
Email pazarlama, müşterilerinize ulaşmanın en kolay, en etkili ve en ucuz yoludur. Hemen ilk ay ücretsiz deneyin!
TCKN SMS ve Sorgulama
Servisleri, Lokasyona SMS,
OTP, Anında cevap ve Vergi
No SMS servislerimizle,
tüm ihtiyaçlara hitap
We are hiring! – Developer Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
HERMES Communications (HERMES İletisim) is a rising Turkish Information and
Telecommunication Technologies (ICT) service provider and Software Development
Company. We operate in Izmir as headquarters and have regional directorships in Istanbul
We design, develop, support and promote ICT applications using an integrated technology
in all domains. Increasing a reputation for high performance and reliability, since 2007,
HERMES Communications is currently partners with all major Turkish GSM operators(Turkcell, Türk Telekom, Vodafone). HERMES has dedicated itself to merge design and development discipline at Research & Development (R&D) projects. MinimumCRM (minimumcrm.com ) and rindap ( Rule-based INtelligent Decision Platform) are examples of these R&D Project.
We are looking for “Developer Marketing Specialist”
Who can employ marketing initiatives to attract, motivate developers to utilizing our products and services via communication channels such as blog, conference, webinar, technical reports and others.
- Creating technical content and reports for publication on our blog and other channels to demonstrate the work of our products.
- Presents at conferences, represents the product in online communities, demonstrates the product at peer events and other activities in order to convincing developers about the technical benefits of the product.
- Determine developer’s needs and evaluate their feedback about products and services to support them.
- Create and execute on all of our developer messaging and outreach via newsletters, email campaigns, success stories, and social media
- An understanding for how developers use our APIs and tools.
- Be analytic. Determine trends, new ways in marketing and potential customers.
- Developer community servant leader should be a software development professional with a track record of delivering web and/or mobile applications and leading high performing technical teams.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA is a plus.
- At least 3+ years of experience in online marketing, event management and product evangelism preferably with developer experience.
- Strong demonstrated experience in developer marketing, including responsibility for branding, events, demand generation, references, Marketing/CRM systems
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP and REST data transmission protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English.
Please contact us via email@example.com
/ İletişim Makinesi